Corrected date (due to cold spring weather): ANNUAL PLANT SALE
Time: SAT, MAY 30th • 9am-12pm / Plant drop-offs 8-9 am
Location: Jackson Community Church parking lot
Raindate: Sun, May 31 • 1-4pm / Plant drop-off 12-1pm
- Questions? Email Gloria: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate plants: if you are fortunate enough to have an abundance of plants; perennials that need dividing, extra seedlings, or a healthy houseplant looking for a new home…please consider donating to our sale! If you need pots, please help yourself to the ones under the outside stair at the church.
- Drop off plants: Leave them at the Jackson Community Church (under the outside stairs) anytime starting Monday, May 18. If you wish to drop them off the morning of the sale, we will have a driv-thru area where we help you unload from 8 – 8:45am on Sat, May 30. Please identify all plants dropped off.
- Buy plants: Come the day of the sale to choose from a large selection of locally grown perennials, annuals, seedlings, and houseplants to enhance your home and gardens!
- Proceeds support food-insecurity programs: The fundraising from this plant sale will help those suffering from food insecurity, both locally and internationally.
- Social distancing guidelines will be in place.
- No change will be given; so bring cash or checks, round up as needed, and drop your contribution in the container. Plants will be separated onto tables divided by priced.
- Remember your face mask & gloves!
- Also accepting shelf-stable food donations to go directly to serve locals with food insecurities. A basket will be placed on-site to collect items such as peanut butter, canned meals: canned soups & chilis, canned pastas, canned chicken or tuna, energy bars/granola bars, hiking snacks (individually packed), peanutbutter or cheese crackers.
- Note: This fundraising event has been reviewed and approved by the town’s selectpersons and its emergency-response team and may operate with appropriate safety guidelines. It is considered an ‘essential service’ under agricultural functions.