- The Church was first formed, in 1803, as the
First Free Will
- Current building erected in1847.
- About 100 years later, in January 1951, approximately 40 people met to initiate formation of the Jackson Community Church. Within three months, those 40 people were joined by an additional 26 who were received as Charter Members of the New Hampshire Council of Churches, initially becoming affiliated with the Congregational Christian and the Evangelical and Reformed Churches.
- In 1981, we joined the United Church of Christ (denomination).
- The church’s building and land are still owned by the Protestant Chapel Association.
- Two major renovations, in 1982 and 2004, brought the Church to its current state: a beautiful old New England church with all the amenities of a modern facility.
- In late 2016, the church hired our current pastor and music staff members.