COVID precautions are currently in place for events in this building. They are always changing, so please contact the church directly to learn what guidelines are in use.
This classic country church offers the following amenities:
- A welcoming & accommodating venue
- Flexible availability year round
- Capacity for 180 guests
- Shared clergy is possible
- Decor you can personalize
- Balcony for photography & videography
- Planning/counseling session with Pastor
- Volunteer wedding registrar to answer questions & facilitate arrangements
- Professional organist/pianist
- All faiths welcome
- Alternative weddings
- Outdoor weddings
- Steeple bell to ring!
Complete Wedding Package Includes:
- Church venue
- Pastor for the Rehearsal & Ceremony and & Organist/Pianist for the Ceremony
- Planning/Counseling session with the Pastor
Complete Package = $800
*smaller custom options available
For more information or to inquire about the availability of the church, please contact Joanne Turner at 603-986-5018 or email@example.com
Note: Rev Gail Doktor is available for outdoor and off-site weddings. Able and willing to support ceremonies reflecting different beliefs and faith traditions: ordained as Christian minister and trained as interfaith chaplain.
For more information about marriage licenses and certificates:
- Excellent summary of the ‘ins and outs’ of getting married in NH: visitNH.
- For questions about obtaining a NH marriage license, contact the Jackson Town Offices website with your question. Note: Basically, you may obtain a license in any town in NH. You should provide a valid photo ID (driver’s license or passport), valid birth certificate, and legal documentation if there has been a prior marriage (divorce decree or death certificate). The license costs $50 and is valid for 90 days from issuance.
- Obtaining certified copies of NH vital records such as a marriage certificate. Marriage certificates cost $15 for the first copy and $10 for each additional copy. Certificates can be obtained from a town clerk or from the state’s vital records department. Note: If you obtain the marriage license in Jackson, our town clerk is able to expedite issuance of the marriage certificate on the next business day that the clerk’s office is open (as long as the signed marriage license is filed with the town clerk by the wedding officiant on that same business day).
- Online access to vital records from NH such as marriage certificate.
- An additional overview of requirements for non-US citizens who wish to be marriage.
- NH state regulations on marriage, if you need arcane details.
Local services and venues for a Jackson wedding:
- Visit the Jackson Chamber of Commerce, Mt Washington Chamber of Commerce, or websites such as The Knot in order to explore: venues for receptions, rehearsal dinners, overnight accomodations as well as professionals who can provide flowers and decorations, cakes, musicians, bands, photographers, transportation and more. We work closely with businesses in Jackson and also welcome regional professionals who work with the couple to provide services for the wedding.