Welcome Spring!!! Link to INSIDE OUT newsletter.
‘There is lots of information in this months newsletter… take a look 😊
Some dates you might want to add to your calendar:
- The Mission Committee has their quarterly meeting on Tuesday April 30th – If you’re interested in being involved in the Mission Committee, the meeting begins at 3:30 on the second floor. All are welcome.
- We are having a church workday to spruce up the inside and out and do some spring cleaning. This will be held on Saturday May 11th from 9 to noon.
- Are you handy with scissors? The Mission committee will be cutting the material to make stockings for the Peace Greeter program. The Peace Greeters supply Christmas Stockings to members of the armed forces. This is Tuesday May 14th from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- Men…. The Men’s Group will be meeting at the Wentworth Hotel on Saturday May 11that 7:30am for breakfast and conversation. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to make it to the church for our workday 😉
- Ladies… The Women’s Group will be traveling to the Clipper Merchant Tea House on Wednesday May 29th. Reservations need to be made with Linda Hastings (details inside)
One last thing…. I will be on vacation until Sunday May 12th. While I am away if you have a question/ comment/ etc please use my personal email address firstname.lastname@example.org a quicker response. Rev. Gail will also be monitoring the emails.
Joanne Turner, Administrative Assistant, JCC