June 6th Boots n Bling Event is Postponed

From Starting Point to ticket holders and public:

With heavy hearts we have made the difficult decision to postpone Boots ‘n Bling due to a COVID outbreak amongst Starting Point staff. We want to ensure that our community is safe and do not wish to expose others.

The limited staff that remains standing is working hard to reach out to all those involved, while also remaining available to our clients. We ask your patience as we unravel all the details of postponement while still managing direct service needs!

If you booked a room at the Fairbank Inn you can cancel it without fees. The staff there look forward to the new date and offering room discounts at that time.

All registrations will carry over to the new date but if you wish a refund, please contact community@startingpointnh.org

Please stay tuned for a late summer early fall rescheduling of our beloved Boots n Bling fundraiser!

Follow us on Facebook for more updates as we have them.

Thank you for your support and patience.

June 6th Boots n Bling Event is Postponed
Scroll to top